To make the best claim decisions, you need accurate, thorough information delivered quickly, conveniently and efficiently. Our eSEARCH Investigations provide a preliminary look into an individual’s background and activities, without the expense of full surveillance services.
eSEARCH Investigations from CoventBridge, quickly collects vital statistics and uncovers many red-flag issues that may help determine whether a claim requires further investigation. Our in-house investigators scour online databases and Internet sources for a complete, initial picture of a claimant’s background and activities.
Complete Results in One Business Day
Whether you need Social Security number verification or a nationwide criminal history, we can get you the information you need to make an initial assessment of a claimant. After conducting a thorough database search, we compile an easy-to-read report – often in as little as one business day.
With eSEARCH, we can reveal:
- Discrepancies in name, date of birth or other personal identification
- Social Security number
- US citizenship history
- Federal tax liens
- Civil suits or judgments
- Exploratory national criminal history
- Property ownership
- Ownership of motor vehicles
- Ownership of recreation vehicles, boats, airplanes
- Hunting and fishing licenses
- Criminal history
- Sex offender status
- Professional licenses
- OFAC search
- Educational background
Detailed eSEARCH Reports
eSEARCH Investigations rely on a detailed Internet search, which includes:
- Social networking websites
- Various Internet search engines
- Satellite images of the claimant’s home address (to determine whether it is conducive to surveillance, if it is deemed necessary)
- Press releases or other news articles related to the subject
- Local newspapers
Contact us to start a cost-effective, efficient eSEARCH investigation today.